Machinery for the Manufacturing Wheels (MP, MPH)
Machines specially built to manufacture wheels, pulleys in plate, folded, split or poly-V form. Either in vertical action with 1, 2, 3 or more working slides or horizontal action with a turret up to 6 tools and/or rollers.
All our machines are built after a deep analysis of the customer’s needs making possible to incorporate all the features and accessories required for every specific work.
We deliver the machines already with the programs of the most important products that our customer manufactures. We also train in our facilities with specific courses, free of charge, the customer staff responsible for the well operation and function of the machine.
- DENN CNC wheel spinning / flow forming machines
- CNC controlled machines
- user-friendly and feature-rich interactive graphical CAD-CAM programming system
- independent working axes
- significant weight reductions in the final parts (wheels)
- increasing the mechanical strength properties of the flow-formed parts (wheels)
- remote site troubleshooting and programming
- loading / unloading systems – robotics
- high flexibility (small modifications allow new geometries)
- lower tooling costs, less number of tooling changes and shaping stages
- very high dimensional precision (near net shape)
- reduction / elimination of burrs
- high finish quality (elimination of cracks)
- hardening of the material and optimized grained structure
- minimizing / elimination of machining and welding operations